Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The things that make life worth livin'...

I spent the past week in Utah for a business trip. I lucked out because I was staying an hour away from where my oldest sister lives. I got to spend pretty much every evening with my sister, her husband, and their two daughters.
It always makes me feel special when I pull up to their house and see two little faces pressed against the window. Kids can be a lot of fun, and my nieces are no exception. I really enjoyed spending time with them.

I also enjoyed being able to get out of the house for some one-on-one time with my big sister. Thanks for the good times big sis and family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pics. And, naturally, Rachel would have her hand in one of them! Your camera takes nice pictures. But....you should have gotten some with YOU in them!

Heather said...

Okay, now you made me cry! Thanks for making me feel good. We loved having you here. Wish you could come over in the evenings more often.
Heather

Anonymous said...

Nice pics!!! I think the girls have grown since Christmas. I love the one of the natural Rachel. Thanks for keeping us updated.