Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Pad

Okay, now that you've seen my ride, here's a quick virtual tour of my apartment. First, the building from outside:

Then up the stairs and to the right:

Come on in!


Take an immediate left after you enter the apartment, and there's me bedroom (bed complete with skirt and pillow shams):


Turn around and there's my computer (and the tower of boxes):


Connected to my bedroom is the study:


Back out to the common area, here's the living room:

The dining room:


Kitchen:

And finally, attached to the kitchen is the laundry room (out of respect of my roommates privacy, I didn't include any pictures of his bedroom):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your apartment looks nice. I like it. (Especially the study.) Thanks for keeping us updated.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

PS-Do you think you'll ever get to use your fireplace? :-)
Mom