Thursday, March 26, 2009

Report

My wife is convinced that our dentist has a difficult time getting along with his hygienists.  Every time she goes to the dentist she tells me about how well he appeared to be getting along with the hygienist who helped him that day.  Typically her report is that the dentist was less than pleased with the hygienist's performance (because he throws his latex gloves in the garbage rather aggressively or is very short when speaking with the hygienist).  However, today was different.  Today's hygienist was accurate as well as quick at her work.  My wife's proof that Dr. M was pleased?  He was happily humming as he was working.

I have to admit, I've never really noticed any indication that Dr. M was pleased or displeased with the hygienist's performance when I go for a visit.  But I'm a guy.  And an engineer.  What do I know about people skills?

No comments: